Saturday, June 8, 2013
9:00AM – 12:00PM
Registration Begins 8:30
40Plus FREE Job Search Workshop Event
• How can I make my resume stand out from the rest?
• What format do HR staff and recruiters prefer, fonts, text size, white space?
• How many words should it be, what should I title the document?
• How many years should I include, how many pages should it be?
• How should I customize it for computer scanning to get a human to look at it?
• Do I really need to do a cover letter?
We have assembled a team of HR and recruiting experts to allow you to get multiple points of view and feedback on your resume. Bring at least five (5) printed copies of your resume and get various viewpoints, asking the questions one-on-one with our assembled resume reviewers.
RSVP by June 7, 2013 – through our FREE Eventbrite registration a http://www.summer2013workshop.eventbrite.com
Questions: Sue Gresham firstname.lastname@example.org
or Robert Bachman email@example.com
St. Dominic’s Church Marcy Center (Lower Level)
18255 West Capitol Dr.
Brookfield, WI 53045
Turn south onto Mountain Drive, park behind the church, enter doors under the overhang
Presented by 40Plus of Southeastern Wisconsin www.40pluswi.org